| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Obeid in July is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 98.2mm (3.9in) of water descends during on average 11 days.
- The blue above El Obeid is a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:23 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:48.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Obeid July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in El Obeid, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding El Obeid:
- Shendi, Sudan - 522 kms (324.4 miles) NE
- Shambat, Sudan - 372.3 kms (231.4 miles) NE
- Khartoum, Sudan - 368.1 kms (228.7 miles) NE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 376.8 kms (234.2 miles) ENE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 245.2 kms (152.3 miles) ENE
- Sennar, Sudan - 368.5 kms (229 miles) E
- Kosti, Sudan - 263.5 kms (163.7 miles) E
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) E
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 425.4 kms (264.3 miles) E
- Rashad, Sudan - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) SSE
- Damazin, Sudan - 476.1 kms (295.8 miles) ESE
- Renk, Sudan - 318.5 kms (197.9 miles) ESE
- Malakal, Sudan - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) SSE